Watch our Google Spreadsheets hangout to learn how to:
- Add filters to a data set
- Add in a chart
- Formatting the chart
- Edit the legend, axis, and title
- Make a combination chart
- Change cell color with conditional formatting
We will also have a Q&A period after the tutorial is done.
Check out our first Hangout and Tori's previous posts on this topic:
- 101 Wednesday Recap: Creating Charts and Tables in Excel
- Excel 101 (Excel for Noobs)
- Excel 102 (Excel for Noobs in GIFs!)
We plan on having bi-weekly hangouts and our goal is to focus on tutorial-style hangouts. There will always be something to learn.
The post Please Join Us Wednesday, May 14th for Basic Formatting in Google Spreadsheets appeared first on AuthorityLabs.